For Memorial Day Weekend Cary, myself, Desirea, & Charles went to the Beartooth Nature Center in Red Lodge, MT. It was a GREAT place. I wish I could live there! Or, at least take a few of the cats home! :) It was cold, and raining, so we all got soaked, but we had a great time. I love the big cats that are there. One of the mountain lions was actually talking to us because he was hungry! This place was amazing. It houses animals that will not ever be able to be released into the wild again. Some of them were bred there at the center and some were brought in for various reasons. Mostly, the ones that were brought in were pretty much on their death beds and the center brought them back to life and they stay there now! We plan to go back as often as we can!
Freedom the Bald Eagle & the first Lynx we saw
A wolf that was chewing on the fence & the Mountain Lion that was talking to us!

A racoon doing what they do best...being rascals & the biggest mama Lynx! (reminds me of Stitch!)

And, 2 of the falcons that are housed there

Monday, May 26, 2008
Beartooth Nature Center
Posted by The Probst Family at Monday, May 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Hey guys!! I'm glad to see you on here! I actually use my blog more than I do facebook or myspace so hopefully we can keep in touch a little better.
www.sjjonesfamily.blogspot.com
Post a Comment